SEO search engine optimized brought to you by: Spot Free
First and Foremost all these link are made to open in a different window
Please checkout our blog at http://spotfreeseo.blogspot.com
the following are links to the best of the best for info on search engine optimization
First what is SEO http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization while not perfect great info for those just getting into this
Great info http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iDqCKtCCoo and many more to the right also subcribe to this one they have 119 videos awesome
These guys a the best really http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo I like to old books dos for dummies LOL
Had to give you two links short and sweet http://www.seobasicsguide.com/hello-world/ http://www.seobasicsguide.com/google-search-results-suck/
Love the link to free web page offer http://www.cashoutdecently.com/2013/01/a-must-read-seo-basics-for-the-new-year-2013.html
Good info on H1 tags and more basics SEO http://www.interspire.com/content/2005/12/07/google-seo-basics-for-beginners/
SEO html spelled out Awesome http://googlerankings.com/basic.php basic and advanced must see
They are in my Google plus circle and if you have a Google plus page a you must add these guys they are GREAT if you don't have a Google plus account then leave my page now LOL really you need to go get one and add https://plus.google.com/105285071987398751573/posts me and +1 one all my post LOL here the link to their web page http://searchengineland.com/guide/what-is-seo
Google Plus Authorship:
1. Get a Google Plus Account. (Done!)
2. Login to Google Plus. (Also done!)
3. Click "Edit Profile" (Above your big banner).
4. Click on "About" (Underneath your big banner).
5. Goto the "Contributor to" section and Click on it.
6. Click "Add custom link", and add your home page link, and click Save.
7. Click "Done Editing".
8. Goto your website, and create a backlink to your Google Plus Account in the footer area of your website. Make sure to use the rel="author" element in your ahref, so it should look like this:
<a rel="author" href="https://plus.google.com/insert you profile number here">Webmaster name</a>
9. To Verify everything is correct visit Google Structured Data Testing Tool, and input your url, and click preview.
For more info adout this visit google at http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1408986